MediaInfo will supply technical and tag information about an audio or video file on your computer.
What information can I get from MediaInfo?
· General: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration.
· Video: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate.
· Audio: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate.
· Text: language of subtitle
· Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters
What format (container) does MediaInfo support?
· Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)...
· (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC)
· Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF.
· Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI.
What can I do with it?
· Read many video and audio file formats
· Multiple means to view information (text, sheet, tree, HTML)
· You can customize ...